Monday, October 20, 2008

Father, I have sinned.


It's been nearly 3 months since my last blogger confession. I'm looking forward to making up for it by posting my NYC trip pictures and some in betweens. I started a new job so, finding the time to relax and get things accomplished has been challenging. Being an adult sure has its ups (salary, happy hour, no homework/exams) and downs (financial responsibilites, mondays, work), but the pockets of satisfaction and gratitude I get because of the experiences I have had are all worth it. All at the ripe old age of 23!

Halloween is fast approaching and I found my costume. I know it isn't a brand spankin' new idea but I have always wanted to dress up as Betty Suarez and I can't wait to do it this Saturday! I hope to post those pictures as soon as I can.

In the meantime, check out the picture above that was taken of me at my friend Giannina's house. Her mother has great taste and decorated the entire house in a classy-spooky theme.


No comments: